Life before & after MBA can be summed up into 2 categories, i.e. Automatic changes & Willful
After MBA you will get a label, which symbolizes you are better than the average post graduate,
a credible pedigree.
1. You become more confident - your smartness gets tested during MBA classes against the
intelligent colleagues evaluating your every move.
2. Your interviewing & presentation skills gets an unprecedented boost - thanks to the
ongoing grills of assignments, case studies, group discussions, pitching ideas, placement
interviews during MBA school.
3. Unparalleled Networking - During MBA school you are surrounded by one of the best
business talent, who will be future successful business leaders and a vast database of
alumni, who have already earned their respect & position in areas & disciplines you ever
4. Boost in earning potential - MBA will act as a precious commodity acquired whose
value will constantly increase in a long run, moreover, in short term MBA will pay back
your entire MBA school investment.
1. Acquire knowledge & hard skills - Understand business environment as a whole &
acquire knowledge applying this understanding along with learning new hard shills like
Excel - IRR, WACC etc.
2. Land a high paying job - MBA School facilitates placements and it’s a student’s
responsibility to work hard, maintain the required grades and improve his overall profile
by being pro-active in the college activities/clubs.